View Single Post
Old 06-22-2002, 10:22 PM   #1
NickACS
BOOM!

My Ride: TWC E46 ETCC WB
What a string of bad luck this week!

Man, it was one of those past weeks
Get this:
Monday - Hit *something* on the highway that landed into my mesh grill and lower front end. Luckily, the Stoneguard clear film protection protected the paint! But still, my mesh grill needs to be straightened out

Wednesday - Got pulled over by a f-ing ahole cop that had nothing better to do. Got 5 (yes 5!) citations in one sitting, incl a warning to take off my 5% side tint. Yea right buddy!

Friday - Bring the car over to the bodyshop to get it on a lift so we can see some new interesting mod I might do. The new gopher kid gets in my car, gets out when the car is on the lift and when he got up, something in his back pocket got caught in my leather seat and made a nice long scratch/light knife-like rip going straight across the bottom

Today - Lowered my rear windows and the driver's side window makes a funky noise when it gets to the bottom of rolling down and somehow comes off the track. Got to wait till Monday to get it fixed. So now I can't drive around this weekend trying to move into a new house because its raining and I have a window that won't go up!!

Sorry to vent, but damn, can't believe all this bad car luck this past week!!
NickACS is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.