View Single Post
Old 04-18-2002, 03:33 PM   #5
Registered Abuser
Join Date: Jan 1970
Location: SoCal
Posts: 487
My Ride: E92 335i
Travis, what's the tool? Where do I get it? What does it look like?

I remember seeing a feature on fender rolling in a magazine but it was a long time ago and can't remember what tool they used or how they did it.

** NWS removed - tim330i **

Last edited by -Ryan-; 04-19-2002 at 01:45 AM.
-Ryan- is offline   Reply With Quote