View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 11:32 AM   #9
Slick-Vic

My Ride: 2003 BMW M3 Tiag
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeVert View Post
Has anyone tried to just directly replace the stock sub in the Convertibles ski pass and hook up an aftermarket amp? Something shallow like this may work...

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-fePWo7b...x?I=575P3SD410

I see all kinds of custom ski pass set-ups, which I may do myself but before busting out the saw and starting a new project or spending the cash on the BSW system, I figured I would check on this possibility first.
I don't have a vert but I was reading your DIY in regards to your original post about weather its possible to replace the stock amp for a aftermarket?

Or even if you could save the factory sub/amp and somehow add an additional sub and amp without having to go threw the troubles on rewirering it fully?

Obviously not an expert just kinda researching some options because this is probably the next thing I will do to my car over the winter...and help or suggestions would be greats guys your setups look awsome!!!

CF TMS cold air intake/UUC Rasp-x section I/StopTech stage II brake kit slotted rotors, SS brake lines/3 pc. AC Schnitzer rear spoiler/CF rear diffuser/Iforged Aeros 19x8.5x10/Smoked corners/Smoked EE LED tails/Matte Black kidney grills/Matte Black gills/Painted reflectors
Slick-Vic is offline   Reply With Quote