View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 03:53 PM   #1
stevecod

My Ride: 2002 325ci
V-maxx coilover experience!!!

just wanted to share my experience of the V-maxx coilover kit with everyone that likes or dislikes of the kit. I have 2 buddies with this coilover kit on their VWs and they have been running 2+ yrs. with no blown shocks or anything bad. I just got mine in 3 days ago and installed it on my car the same day. First, the packaging job is top notch all parts were wraped and in boxes so they don't get scratch or bend and etc... Second, the quality of the parts are very nice and powder coated. the strut is beefy and feels very strong. Third, the installation was a breeze. everything bolted up nice and smooth. Finally, the ride quality.... the ride is not any different than my tein springs, maybe alittle stiffer. it's stiff enough for people to know i have a coilover installed and not feel like a track car. I, however didn't like the rear when i dropped it all the way. it was not low enough for the tires to tuck under the fender so, i decided to go perchless and now.... it's perfect!!! If the springs in the rear settales and sits lower ,then i will reinstall the perches. Long story short, the price + the quality of this kit = no complain and i am a happy mofo! ohohoh.... and i purchased this from stratmosphere.com the guys there are very nice and won't force you to buy there products or hot sell it! pictures will be up as soon as my sister brings my camera back from her vacation.
stevecod is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.