01-13-2009, 05:33 PM
Past Site Sponsor
Join Date: Mar 2008
My Ride: E46 M3
| First that's not really smart especially for night time driving. You're not going to see anything once driving. Second it'll get you pulled over within the first 10 minutes of driving with those lights on, GUARANTEED. Your best bet is to stick with the regular P46's for your car and get that set up.
DEPO - e46 Coupe/M3 Projector Headlamp Set
- Fully digital, draws less than 6 amps at startup
- Better night time visibility
- Integrated circuitry to prevent "bulb out" warnings
- Computer controlled ballast with safety shutdown, polarity and overload protection
- Shock & waterproof design
- Amp waterproof connectors
- Operates in temperatures down to -40C
- Off-road tested
- Lifetime warranty
If you have any questions please feel free to send me a PM!