01-16-2009, 04:24 PM
UUC Motorwerks, *******
Join Date: Dec 1969
My Ride: 7s, M5s, M3s, others
Here at UUC, we are the manufacturer and designer and the very first company to make underdrive pulleys for modern BMWs. Quite frankly, almost all other pulleys out there are based on ours. Strong words, but it's the truth.
1) Don't waste money on three pulleys. Anybody that understands BMWs self-regulating charging system knows that underdriving the alternator has ZERO effect. Waste of money, time, and effort to replace the alternator pulley.- Rob Levinson
2) UUC has NEVER had a pulley failure. Ours do not break.
3) UUC is 100% made in USA.
4) UUC uses proprietary techniques to ensure the highest-quality, most durable product you can buy.
5) UUC includes a replacement belt - and the best news is, it is an easily available belt, you can find replacements at any auto parts store!
For more details on our parts and pulley theory in general (even stuff that the other so-called "manufacturers" don't know!) can be found right here on our website:
- Rob Levinson
* UUC Motorwerks * 678-679-5360 * uucmotorwerks.com
BIG BRAKE KIT HEADQUARTERS!
ALL CURRENT UUC SPECIALS: -[ CLICK HERE ]