View Single Post
Old 06-23-2002, 07:55 PM   #4
Just Marinatin'
mcabr's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Aichi
Posts: 2,632
My Ride: Chikatetsu

It is an adapter that plugs in line between your wheel and the stereo. I don't know what it is called but you can do a search on this forum and I am sure that you will find something because plenty of other people have asked about this. I dont' know exactly what it is called but somebody is bound to know.
mcabr is offline   Reply With Quote