View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 08:20 PM   #1
USUZHP

My Ride: 04' M3
EVA Racing Headers

I just got my car back this week from having my headers, rogue rasp pipe, k&n intake, and D/A Race software installed. I was surfing ebay about a month ago and found some "EVA Racing" headers. It was a no reserve auction and I got them for $20. I figured I had nothing to loose. I honestly am extremely impressed with the quality. I took them to my dads house when I got them for him to inspect since he has a lot of welding/steel experience. He agrees that I got a great product for a great deal. My local shop said that they fit perfectly and didn't have any installation problems.

I'm glad I did all those mods at once because I can FOR SURE notice a difference. WOW. I love the results. Hopefully I can get a dyno done soon.

While I'm writing I want to give a shout out to Sean at D/A. We had some O2 sensor problems and Sean responded to my emails almost instantly at nearly all hours of the day and night. Customer service that is unmatched. And I love not having an SES light since I don't have cats.
USUZHP is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.