View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 03:06 PM   #1
Registered User
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Williamsport, pa
Posts: 111
My Ride: Denali 21 spd.
Send a message via AIM to shoe
Mounting my plasma

If i mount my plasma in my apartment i don't want to drill holes and run wire inside the walls because it's not my place. What are those things called that cover the wires and is usually in buildings? or something like it.
shoe is offline   Reply With Quote