View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 08:55 PM   #62
PEI330Ci
58mm of Bliss

My Ride: 330i, 330Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by 330i ZHP View Post
sweet - sorry about the hood and broken suspension
There's always little things that catch you when you're having fun. Overall, I had a fantastic day...really enjoyed myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartacus View Post
Excellent!! That thing sounds MEAN! It seems you handled the mishaps rather well. The hood incident sounded very funny, and must have scared the crap out of the tech. Overall, sounds like a very successful (not to mention MONUMENTAL) day for you sir! Congrats!

Bart
Thanks man! It does sound mean in person...even though it's pretty loud...it's a "sweet" kind of loud instead of an "annoying" loud.

The tech was pretty cool about the whole thing...after all that he knows I've been through with this car, he knew I'd roll with the punches. Even though I'm a little bit disapointed about my roof, glass, and hood right now, I've got lots of other things that are going well to balance it all out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRSmoak View Post
Do you plan on eventually using brake ducts, noticed in previous thread you already have the backing plates?
Yes, I have all the duct work, I just haven't mounted it yet. I just need some spare time to sort out my bumper....

And a couple of follow up pictures.

Here I'm strapping in again with the Shop Forman for another attempt at some 2nd gear runs after we removed the hood:

Expert body shop technique to straighten out the hood:

Fun times...
PEI330Ci is offline   Reply With Quote