View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 07:18 PM   #1
tim330i
Owner/Admin

My Ride: 03 Ti Silver M3
HorsepowerFreaks Goes Global with Massive Magazine Exposure

HorsepowerFreaks is defying preconceived notions that high horsepower cars are difficult to drive, obnoxiously loud and only driven on race gas. They have kept one vital ingredient of gravity defying speeds; looks to die for. And it is thanks to cars like this that ensure I never get bored of this game!"... BMW Performance Magazine (March 2009). "Knowledge is Recession Proof".... "We know what the Bugatti Veyron is capable of with it's capabilities clearly published on Wikipedia, so I believe we now have the power and the traction to come very close if not beat it in several categories."... Heavy Hitters Magazine (Mar-April 2009). "Those that continue to innovate and spend money through these challenging times are coming out on top."... "HPF produces the highest horsepower around and they aren't about to give their competition any hints on how they did it. The competition will just have to spend time and money reverse engineering if they want to decode the mystery of 1100 usable ponies."... Performance Auto & Sound Magazine (February 2009).

HorsepowerFreaks has grabbed worldwide attention receiving the covers of magazines in Russia, Ireland, Hungary, France, the Middle East, UK, Canada and the United States. Their explosive growth during these tough economic times shows that hard work can and often will pay off for those that are diligent, don't take no for an answer, and continue to set the high bar for others to follow. To read several of these issues, click HPF BMW M3 Worldwide Coverage.
tim330i is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.