View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 04:03 PM   #90
emeren

My Ride: 323i
I was happy that jerk Bangle was gone and wrote to BMW.

Finally! It's about time Bangle got the boot. He lost his marbles, came up with stupid designs and idea. We are serious BMW enthusiast and want the to be heard.
1. We want the dip stick back.
2. Window controls back in the center.
3. Total redesign with macularity and styling that is appealing to the eyes.
Please throw all the Bangle designs and concepts out the door and start from scratch with the new guy. Throw away the deisel. What a piece of crap and waste of engeering talent. The new guy puts hope back in BMW and us.

Here' the response from BMW:

Dear Emeren Dsouza:

Thank you for contacting BMW of North America, LLC regarding our vehicle design group. We value our customers' input, and your comments will be directed to the appropriate department for review and consideration. Newer developments reflecting the wishes and needs of our customers continue to evolve. For decades, we have created cars and services delivering superior safety, quality, and value to our customers.
BMW is attuned and responsive to the sentiments of our customer. We are pleased to count you as a member of our family and appreciate your remarks. If you have any further questions, please respond to this e-mail or contact the Customer Relations and Services Department at 1-800-831-1117, Monday through Friday from 9:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M., Eastern Standard Time. Again, thank you for contacting BMW.

Sincerely,

Laurie Burkland
Customer Relations and ServicesRepresentative
emeren is offline   Reply With Quote