View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 09:20 AM   #1
jorg323

My Ride: 1999 323i
Feeler: Rear Bilstein HD Shocks

I have two used rear Bilstein Heavy Duty shocks that I wanted to see if anyone was interested in. I put these on my car when my old shocks went, but later decided to lower the car and switched over to Bilstein Sport shocks instead (which are designed to be used with lowering kits). These shocks will fit on any E46 model except M3s and all-wheel drive (XI) models, according to the Bilstein fitment guide. They are designed to replace factory shocks and would be good for someone currently running stock ride height that simply would prefer superior suspension, although I suppose you could still use them on a lowered car if you wanted.

These are very lightly used - I only put about 6-7k miles on them before I swapped, and from my understanding these should be good for at least another 80k miles or so. I'd ask for $100 shipped (down from $130) anywhere in the continental U.S., or, if you're local, I suppose we could work out an arrangement for less if you picked them up.

Thanks for reading!

Almost forgot - A general description of the HD shock from Tire Rack can be found below:

http://www.tirerack.com/suspension/s...model=HD+Shock

You can also find more exact descriptions at www.bavauto.com, which sells these, but I couldn't get a direct link to work.

Update: Here are some pictures:

In case you can't make out the last pic, the part number is F4-BE3-2697-H0

18" Black ASA AR1 Rims | Yokohama Advan S4 Tires | Bilstein Sport Shocks | Eibach Pro-Kit Springs | Brembo Slotted Rotors | 6000k Xenons | 6000k P. Chrom. Angel Eyes | Eagle Eye LED Tail Lights | K&N FIPK CAI | M-Tech II Front Bumper | 35% Tint | Clear Corners | Matte Black Grille

Last edited by jorg323; 04-16-2009 at 01:41 AM.
jorg323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.