View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 10:11 PM   #22
bimmerfan08

My Ride: Phoenix Yellow M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ken@bimmertools View Post
I'm both freaked out and fascinated by guns (weapons in general). I've never fired a gun, and I'm not sure I want to.

BUT.

These threads always get my attention, and I love seeing photos and descriptions of well built machines like these. I've always liked the look of the Glocks, and I have never ever read a bad thing about them (as a product).

Note that I'm not 'freaked out' by guns in a 'liberal' anti-gun way - moreso in a "Jesus, I could kill someone with this" kind of way. And, my 'fascination' with them is definitely as a collector and in appreciation of well built tools.

Ken
You should fire a gun, its not as bad once you get past the sound, recoil, and you learn the safety of firearms. I clay target shoot for fun and enjoy it.
The whole business of politics has been effectively subcontracted out to a band of professionals. Money people, outreach people, message people, research people. The rest of us are meant to feel like amateurs. In the sense of suckers. We become demotivated to learn more about how things work. We begin to opt out.

Last edited by bimmerfan08; 03-22-2009 at 11:05 AM.
bimmerfan08 is offline   Reply With Quote