View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 09:13 AM   #12
323Panzer

My Ride: 1999 BMW 323i E46
I got a winner.

Thompson BMW, Doylestown, PA
-When looking for my first 3 series, I went into this dealership wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt (dried paint, etc.) and I ended up riding with a coworker in a pontiac. No one came to greet me, I went through and looked though many cars and finally when I requested a salesman I was talked down to. Infact to quote the ever impatient man 'Some people simply can not purchase a BMW'. Funny since price nor payments never made it into the conversation. That was in 2000. I have spoken with other salesman there, some were nice, but the comments of the one guy has left me never to purchase another car from them.

However I must say their service center is fantastic, I ended up buying a 1999 323i from a friend of mine, and Thompson has always treated me great. I could expect to receive a bagel, a paper and a loaner within minutes of arrival.

-BMW Dealer, Ft. Washington, PA
-Sales team was very nice, never an issue. Parts dept was okay. I however was at odds with the service dept at times.

-IG Burton, Milford, DE
-Sales team is awesome. If you have a chance, speak with Kurt/Curt (sorry sp), he's a true BMW enthusiast and will speak non stop about the cars.
-Service dept, it's okay, they seem to make it expensive for every trip, and regardless of what you start on, they normally have a list of items to be fixed when you leave. I have never been given a loaner and have requested many times.

Milford is an hour away and because of that I do most of my work on my own. Normally it takes several days to do something simple, but I can't argue with the price.

Last edited by 323Panzer; 04-21-2009 at 07:22 PM.
323Panzer is offline   Reply With Quote