View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 05:30 PM   #401
hi its me alec

My Ride: BMWs + 1988 Pathy
Send a message via AIM to hi its me alec Send a message via MSN to hi its me alec
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokedBMW23 View Post
I'm looking to fit some Oem projectors on my 2000 323ci but i'm a little hesitant. My question is would 2003 M3 headlights fit my car (2000 323ci)? if anyone can let me know if so and what would i have to do... or if they do not. Thanks & appreciated.
Did you even read the thread? I don't want to come off as an asshole, but I answered this question on the first page.

Of course they will fit.

As a matter of fact, these two headlights are the exact same thing and are completely interchangeable; they just have different lenses, inner trim, and corners.
[IMG]http://www.*************/forum/attachments/test-area/34853d1193864016-test-e46-m3-sig.jpg[/IMG]

The only issue would be electronic, and all you have to do is reprogram your LCM (the light switch in the car) to accept xenons. Again, a dealership or anyone else with GT1 diagnostic tools can do this for you. If your car is early enough, it might require a newer LCM that can be programmed over, which isn't too much of a stretch either.

Last edited by hi its me alec; 03-26-2009 at 05:35 PM.
hi its me alec is offline   Reply With Quote