View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 06:20 AM   #70
xkrnxnamjahx

My Ride: E46 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kubica View Post
You guys are forgetting something in this debate:

I am willing to guess almost all illegal guns currently in the US were at one point in time legal firearms.

So, gun owners, it looks like it is your fault that there are illegal guns on the streets.

So now your argument reads like this: We were irrrespsonsible for letting all those guns fall into the hands of criminals, so now we need to continue to buy guns so we can defend ourselves from our own guns that we let fall into criminal hands.

The only people you can blame for criminals having guns ARE GUN OWNERS!

Thanks gun owners! Way to be responsible! Keep up the good work!

And a special thanks to Texas gun owners: way to use all them guns to keep out illegal aliens invading our country.
Class of 2008 strikes again.
Your arguement is not very conclusive even though you make it seem so.

Keep pointing fingers if you wish, but to blame a group of people in a broad subject such as gun control/ownership and hold them liable is comedic.

It's like trying to figure out who is to blame for the economic crisis, everyone got their own theories, but ONE group of people are not to be blamed.

Like drugs, guns can be smuggled in illegally into the U.S., they can be manufactured here illegally, stolen from warehouses, factories, pawn shops (happens quite often,) etc. so even if you make guns illegal, there are ways to get them.

So Kubica, what are you plans if gun ownership is illegal in the U.S., there are untraceable guns which means you are only robbing the innocent people of their means of self-defence, I understand you blame gun owners but that still doesn't change that fact that whats happened, happened. A criminal can take as little as 30 seconds to come into your room get whatever he is looking for and leave, while some police reponse can take 10 minutes or more.

Do you trust all police officers? I understand their duty is humble, but there are officers who sees it as just a job, not a duty to uphold. Look at all the previous dictators such as Hitler, Stalin, Mao, etc, the laws they have put up and rights they have taken away to uphold their absolute power. (Look at the US PATRIOT Act, don't allow the words "patriot" fool you.)

History repeats itself, and power tends to corrupt; absolute power corrupts absolutely.

xkrnxnamjahx is offline   Reply With Quote