View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 09:39 PM   #12
PEI330Ci
58mm of Bliss

My Ride: 330i, 330Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by dennymedeiros View Post
I worked with the Advanced Engine Management system a long time ago on my first car turbo honda 92 years a long time ago I was the first turbocharged Honda in Ontario, canada. The wiring to the stock harness is quite impressive and the price too ...for me personaly I like leaving the stock wiring alone for reliability.

One thing I dont understand is why does it seem like BMW is the only make that doesnt already have a tuning solution available for everybody to use and share. Mitsubishi has DSMLINK, etc... honda has HONDATA, etc.. GM has HPTUNERS, ... Audi,subaru..etc..all have one and everybody helps out everybody in the forums...expect well here.

Once I receive the hardware/cables I will be looking for a spare BMW ECU for testing and retreiving the code on my laptop. I'm Going to study the code and do my homework and once I do find out all about them...the info will be shared with you all I am sure some people on here are just waiting for that to be able to build their own F/I.
I have a KWP2000+ Plus ECU Flasher as well.

The big question is, do you have the software to run it? It's not included with the hardware and the only available link is dead.
PEI330Ci is offline   Reply With Quote