View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 12:31 AM   #163
MESH_KING
is stylin all over you

My Ride: car
Continued

Morphine generation brown T with gold foil logo, this is an $84 shirt that fits amazing. Runs small, this is an xl that fits a L perfectly. Price is 45 shipped. Condition 10

Banana Republic merino vest size L, 25 shipped yall. Condition 9

Am I going to have to show you guys how to pimp this? Trust me it's real ill I swear sometimes I gotta spoon feed you guys. Uppercut thin denim (almost linen) like jacket with silver lining (literally). Fits like a Large, paid 250 for this asking 60 ridiculous dollars shipped. Crazy loose threads and wood buttons, not for the weak at heart. I love this thing but I gotta sell. Condition 8.5

Why do I still have this? Somebody please let it keep you warm all night, 70 shipped. Condition 8

Banana republic (damn I got a lot of this shiet) charcoal merino wool sweater, 30 shipped. Condition 9

Fred Perry made in Portugal Brown QUILTED argyle track jacket, brand new I never got around to wearing it. Price is 100, you will never see anyone else with this. Ever. Size L. Condition 10

Can you pull these off? I can, with dark or light jeans. Fits slim, no wide feet. Fits 10-10.5. Calvin Klein Collection (their highest line) red calfskin loafers, come with shoe dust bag. I got too many shoes. New were about 300, I'll take 60 bucks for ck's best line. Made in Italy. Condition 7.5

All white Stans, hard to come by. They usually have a little navy or green, these are all white. Price is 50 bux, brand spankin new. Condition 10

Sergio Rossi denim and dove grey leather loafer with wood heel and leather forefoot heel. These were almost $500, yes $500. The blue stains are indigo, I prefer them like that but you can clean them off if you want. Only 150 shipped, they come with the dust bag. Made in Italy of course by some old dude. Condition 8

Drifter lilac (light lavender, pic makes it look slightly pinkish for some reason) T, 20 shipped. Fits like a Large. Condition 8.

Splendid Mills SUPER soft cotton thermal size Large but fits like a thermal, grey with blue stitch for 30 shipped (originally 85). Condition 7.5

Get at me fellas and step your game up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCJodon View Post
I believe THE LORD has just spoken on E46F.
MESH_KING is offline   Reply With Quote