Thread: Cop Talk
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 04:56 PM   #3529
Azban

My Ride: 2003 325i
So last night i got pulled over for speeding and he wrote down that i was doing 80+ in a 45. There is no way i was doing 80. So i came to a complete stop at the light. Once it turned green i took off not all out but defiantly accelerating fast. When i noticed the lights he was far behind me and i imediatly let off the gas and slowed down looking at my speed and it was a little above 60. He was far enough behind me that i thought at first he might just be lights on and going to a call but he pulled in behind me. Once i knew he was after me i pulled over and went through the process. So today i went to the same spot and stopped at a red and guned it all out when it turned green and there is no way i could get to 80 by the time i reached the place where we pulled over not to mention that i started slowing before that spot. On the ticket it says he didnt use a radar and when i first saw him light up he was wayyy behind me. To far to have paced and to have gotten a good judge on speed also it was at night.

I admit that i was speeding but was wondering if there is anyway i could fight the speed he wrote so that i would not have to pay as much and possibly have the option of traffic school instead of getting the point.

Thanks
Azban is offline   Reply With Quote