View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 09:23 PM   #41
BeRzErKaS

My Ride: 330ciC; Boosted E36
Send a message via ICQ to BeRzErKaS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grunt View Post
Are flattops illegal where your at? Not to be a stupid question, but these freaking days I don't know who can "legally" own what.
Yep, this one is a flat top. That handle comes off and there's a rail underneath.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCarLessDriven View Post
Oh damn, I just realized that bi-pod closes and the legs go up into, becoming a forward grip, correct?? That is so fukin sexy
Yessir...the legs are spring loaded and independently height adjustable. They come rocketing out at the touch of a button. Functionally it's a pretty sweet combo. My goal is to try the front of the rifle as light and simple as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkei325i View Post
I'm an American, so I should own one.
That's the spirit! The AR-15 is the patriot's weapon of choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steel_03 View Post
I went with an ACOG to go with the type of weapon that it is... Magnification is only x3 which is totally fine... The longest range nearest me is a 200 yard range.

Leupold is a great scope, but for me a waste since I don't have enough land or nearby ranges to use it to its potential.
I notice you don't run back up iron sights with the ACOG. With a fixed 3x scope do you any trouble with target acquisition at ranges under 100yds?

See, that's what I'm worried about...picking a nice powerful scope then being screwed in the event that I ever need to pop something at close range.

Meanwhile:
Magpul MS2 Multi Mission Sling and Ambidextrous Sling Attachment Point (ASAP) arrive this week.

BMW 3 Series - "Welcome to the club."

Supercharged E-dIrTy-6 325is 5sp
Drop Top E-sPorTy-6 330cic Step

Last edited by BeRzErKaS; 04-19-2009 at 09:26 PM.
BeRzErKaS is offline   Reply With Quote