attn: 330 owners interested in Samco intake boots
Hey 330i/Ci owners.
I just sent my old intake boots to Samco in the UK to see about having some high quality boots made. My contact is supposed to look at them soon. He said he would need at least 15 people ready to buy before he'd be able to get them going.
1. I have no idea what colors
2. I have no idea on a price
3. These will only be for 330s. I did not send 325, 323, or 328 boots, nor do I plan on it. Please don't ask if it'll fit.
4. I sent the lower and upper boots. Not sure if they'll do both or just one.
5. I really don't have any answers, just need a list of people interested.
I'm not even sure if they'll be able to do it, but I'd like a good alternative to the crack-prone factory boots. Some nice heat resistant boots would be great, IMHO.
If you have questions, post them up. I'll try to get them answered. If you have another model of e46 (not a 330) feel free to contact them and ask if they'll do it.