View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 01:26 AM   #12
jorg323

My Ride: 1999 323i
You get what's in my pics

The tire rack pic just gives you a generic example pic of the Bilstein HDs; that picture doesn't necessarily show the particular model that fits our cars. I'm only selling the rear shocks, so you won't be getting the front strut pictured, and you shouldn't need any other washers/bushings like they show in the pic. Neither of my Bilstein shock sets (both these and the sports I later purchased) came with anything else, only the shocks themselves.

I'll check and see if I have the receipt, but I'm not sure I do. I had these installed while I was working at a shop; our wholesale parts supplier just sent them over and one of my mechanics installed them, and I don't think I kept a receipt (since the order was officially through the company, on my behalf). Still, I'll check and see if there's any way I can give you a date of original purchase.

18" Black ASA AR1 Rims | Yokohama Advan S4 Tires | Bilstein Sport Shocks | Eibach Pro-Kit Springs | Brembo Slotted Rotors | 6000k Xenons | 6000k P. Chrom. Angel Eyes | Eagle Eye LED Tail Lights | K&N FIPK CAI | M-Tech II Front Bumper | 35% Tint | Clear Corners | Matte Black Grille
jorg323 is offline   Reply With Quote