View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 11:32 PM   #17
jorg323

My Ride: 1999 323i
If you're planning on going a lot lower than stock height and can afford it, I'd actually suggest going with Sports. To my knowledge there's no real difference in stiffness between these and the Sports, the Sports are just a little shorter (and don't extend as much during expansion) in order to accommodate the lowered height. My understanding is that these HDs are good for up to about a 1" drop below stock ride height, but lower than that you really want to use a shock that's specifically designed for significantly lowered cars.

Of course, if you do go a good deal lower and go with Sports, you'll have to get the shocks and struts all at once.

Still, my offer still stands if you decide to go the HD route. I can ship them to you after payment on PayPal, and if you receive them and decide you don't want them you can just ship them back and I'll transfer the payment back (I will ask that you pay shipping back, however). Let me know what you think.

18" Black ASA AR1 Rims | Yokohama Advan S4 Tires | Bilstein Sport Shocks | Eibach Pro-Kit Springs | Brembo Slotted Rotors | 6000k Xenons | 6000k P. Chrom. Angel Eyes | Eagle Eye LED Tail Lights | K&N FIPK CAI | M-Tech II Front Bumper | 35% Tint | Clear Corners | Matte Black Grille
jorg323 is offline   Reply With Quote