View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 05:33 PM   #15
LSUKNUT

My Ride: 330i
Quote:
damn 4 months, your a quick modder!!
LMAO!! Well the 2 weeks I'm home I can pretty much do what I want so my car gets a lot of my attention then.

Quote:
glad u got the mtechII instead of the m3 lol.
Without a doubt, I am too. I like the M3 bumper but my car was made to have that M Tech II

Quote:
looks nice, keep up the good work
Quote:
that car has a great transformation. keep up the good work. thats a lot of modding for only 4months. I applaud you sir
Quote:
niceeee
Thank You Very Much!!!

Quote:
hope all is well, i know things are tough working offshore, but i'm glad to see things are well

FYI.... i had to put the jacket away, its been gorgeous out this past month but it is definitely going to good use!!!
Thanks Russo!!!! (That's only his last name). Glad you got good use out of it this winter. The best thing about winter being over is that now you don't have to worry about Laura heading out the door with an ice scraper.

Quote:
looks great Shawn. I know with the final mods (sides and rear) it will pull it all together nicely! I got all my lighting equipment in so let me know when you want to go do a photoshoot
I'll be ready for that photoshoot as soon as she gets done with the paint shop this time home Travis! Hopefully your wife will be feeling better by then and I really hope you'll have that new trunk installed by then..

Quote:
Nice car man! Looks good with the Black roof!
Thanks Joker! Seeing your car and one other on here is what made me pull the trigger and decide to do it for sure.

Quote:
Looks awesome! Shawn was great to deal with as a customer as well.

Thanks for the kind words and support!
Thanks Ken! O2 Sensors this time home so I need some tools Bro!

Quote:
Pick up a set of the clear corners with the black boarders to complete your front end!
Hmmmm, maybe so. We just painted the insides of the light housings at Travis's house last weekend and I love the look. You may be on to something.

Quote:
Wow, nice
Quote:
Clean and AW > *
Thank you!!

Here is the latest pics before the next paint shop stop!

KNUT's Progress & Thank You to E46Fanatics Supporting Vendors - http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...=1#post9933726
LSUKNUT is offline   Reply With Quote