its been more then 1 years and a half now

i still feel the same way i felt back then

i didnt date anyone since her

i dont think ill ever get over her

she still in my head 24/7

every day, evey min.

she wasnt my GF, but she was everything to me

she still is but too far away now.
It is a year this month for me since my break up from the girl whom I planned to have a family with. We were together for almost 4 years.

I can identify with what you are saying. I still love my ex, probably I always will, and I am sure she will always love me. That doesn't mean we were compatible, or always meant to be together in life. I've dated plenty and banged a lot of women in my past. I have also grown up to know that life is a journey, and it is your life journey.

I will take a guess that there is more to your break up that is preventing you from moving on. do you have hobbies besides your bmw? How is your job? Are you volunteering anywhere? working out? How is your relationship with your family? your friends? Basically You need to look inside and have a gut check on yourself. You first gotta be happy with yourself before another lady can be interested in you. Are you? Find ways to be positive, work on yourself to become a better person and I guarantee you that you will have a new woman in your life that will value you more than the last one. Confidence in yourself is one of the most important assets we have to throw around the opposite sex, it gets you more dating opportunities than what we do, how much we make or what kind of car we drive (hate gold diggers myself.)