View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 08:31 AM   #3
turbokid

My Ride: 2005 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfurious214 View Post
I just got a 2004 ZHP Sedan and I want to hook up my car for iPod capability. If I get the OEM iPod vs the DICE, what are the differences? Will both display on my radio unit the names of songs? The main concern I have with the OEM is that I would have to stick my iPhone in the glove box which would be annoying since it's my phone. Plus, I would prefer to use my iPhone to select songs since the interface is much quicker on the phone. So would it just make more sense to use the DICE and get a mount for my phone? I would love something cleaner than a visible mount. For instance, if I could have a AUX jack placed in the sunglasses compartment under my radio and then just stick the iphone in there. That way I could just pull the phone out when I need to use it and also to change my music. Anyone got any suggestions?

I have the dice and I routed my Iphone cable to my sunglass holder ... sounds exactly like what you want... You can control your music either the car controls or from the iphone but not both at the same time. Ill post some pics this weekend!

fyi: the 3G cables are out for dice
turbokid is offline   Reply With Quote