Big Collection of Modded Tourings

Tags
touring
2M views 4K replies 508 participants last post by  rain91 
#1 · (Edited)
Updated for the Third time...

See less See more
#2,716 · (Edited)
I know... the steptronic is not the fastest transmission. Is that swap of gearbox really possible? or are there a lot of modification to do? I guess it's not plug n play or is it?

last month I sold my original 16/9 navigation system for 500 euro; on ebay! I bought the dynavin doppel din radio. it's really awesome. Now I can listen all my mp3 !!! I had still a tape player in my car. what is tape? we are 2012, I don't remember how they looked like :D

I should watch your pictures now. your car is very beautiful. BIG Like for the street rocket ;)

BTW. YES the carbon kit costs 355 euro; see picture ;) available in Germany!

Attachments

#2,717 ·
I dont know if it is possible, thats why I told you, to find out and make it work :-D :-D I just thought it would be better than steptronic..

yeeees, I have too the 16:9 with cassette player :-D its really bad, I dont understand why 2004 car has that cassette player :-( I would love to buy dynavin too.. thats great radio from what I've heard..

can you send me the link on that carbon kit into pm? it looks awesome!

and thanks for the big like :-D

#2,719 · (Edited)
Here's my touring :) It's a '04 Orient Blue 320d with full M-sport package, full sports leather interior and 6 speed manual.

Attachments

#2,722 ·
i've unplugged EGR valve for a year now and, besides check engine icon, nothing at all is going on... as far as I know, in the cars manufactured before 06.2003 there was other egr valve installed and the egr error didnt make the check engine icon to light up. But the error doesnt affect engine work at all :)

#2,729 ·
Polonez: yea you're right, but I just would be nervous about that icon shining on the dash all the time..:-D
And honestly, does it make that big difference? I was last week in one service to get the injectors cleaned and checked out, and they cleaned also the egr valve (in ultrasonic), it looked like brand new, so i should unplug it until its clean :)