E46 Fanatics Forum banner

New Guy!

3K views 27 replies 21 participants last post by  2000beamer 
#1 ·
Hello there!
Just thought i'd drop a line to introduce myself!
My name is Nick and im 27, I like long walks on the..... wait... wrong website..

Anyway! I have loved Black BMW coupes for many years and decided that it was time to get out of playing with imports and get into some class....

Just picked up some new shoes today!!

keen to do a few more things to it... but not too many....

Will post up more details and history later!!

See less See more
#14 ·
Thanks guys!!
Yeah the power is quite a lot down from many of my previous cars.... (the current r32, r32 gtr, other hipo imports, mini clubman s, forester sti edition....)
But I think i like the feel of the BMW..... It has been a bit to get used to... but i'll get there.... a few mods here and there should help it along too...

I bought the car to get out of imports and get less attention from the 5-0, but i keep thinking of things i would like to do to it.... that i'm sure they wouldnt like either!

Now i have wheels, i need some coilovers.... then to put some better speakers in.... After which comes maybe some more suspension bits and a CSL boot lid.... mmmmmmmm
Would also like an exhaust for it as well.....

Suggestions on exhausts?

#21 · (Edited)
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.