E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Oshin02's interlagos blue Carbon E46 M3 *new thread*

47K views 86 replies 72 participants last post by  JV805///M 
#1 ·
Alright guys, they're the same pics but i messed up and uploaded without logo so here they are!! again!

enjoi.

See less See more
#14 ·
Wow. Impressive M.

The color is unique! Not many IB M's that are that modded.

For a photography tip: Try raising the f/stop about 4-12 full digits and backing up/zooming out. I dig good bokeh as much as the next guy, but this is a little overkill.

Clean IB/CF theme. 3 Thumbs up :thumbup: :thumbsup:,
-Chris

#19 ·
wow... I'm truly impressed! Everything flows 110%!!! I think I just found my new favourite E46. The rear perspective is the cleanest I have ever seen, the exhaust looks so perfect...:bow:

As for the headlights: I always wondered what the lenses would look like if you blacked them out... and they def. look sick as hell. My only question, is the light output horrible now? I guess the xenon projectors still work the same, but the highbeams are a problem arent they?

I blown away by your car man... take good care of it:thumbsup:

#27 ·
Great looking car...Love all the carbon accents.

A little advice for the photos: Scale them down, they are way to big for the forum. :thumbsup:

In some of the photos you missed your focus point. eg the M3 side gills. and the photo directly below the gills.

Your composition could use some work as well...and maybe take the car out to a different more exciting location than the parking lot. :thumbup:

Overall you did a good job, keep it up!

#34 ·
well i made Osh drive there so i can jsut take random pix for your guys but this weekend either before bimmerfest or after it we are going to take massive amount of pictures everywhere here.

thanks for the tips btw =]

OMG thats too clean. Nice setup bro! Sick pictures too!

Btw...Brand Park FTW! :thumbsup:

- Steg
WORD! we always chill there!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.