E46 Fanatics Forum banner

New guy here

3K views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  KashM3 
#1 ·
What's up guys
Finally after a long anticipated wait I have been able to get my hands on an e46 m3. Its an Alpine white, 2004, smg, (inb4 bitch stick inb4 pump I've done ALL the research) with 66k on the clock. Love the white so far. The interior is nearly flawless with only one small tear on the passenger door card. It's also my daily so I'm preparing myself for the upkeep with a little rainy day fund.
It's 100% stock as of now, but that will change soon. Going the modest tasteful route with the mods but I'm already itching to squeeze a little more power out of the s54. I'm also looking for a set of CSL's so if anyone's got anything let me know!
Anyway I'm looking forward to getting to know the peeps on this forum.
Cheers

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome and congrats on the acquisition - she's a beaut ! I have always loved the Alpine White, looks so good on the e46 ///M.

I have a nearly mint right hand door card (both sides actually) - not sure if you are interested but let me know if you are and we could probably work something out.

-Don

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.