E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Hpf stage 3 wide body

4K views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  Mf3st 
#1 ·
Cruising the highway like a dog in heat...

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
:facepalm: his wheels cost more than all your cars combined...let me see you try to put down 1000hp on 285 tires :facepalm:

Gio car looks sick!! Any new videos??

#10 ·
#12 · (Edited)
You guys have to realize, not everyone is going to like the same thing. It's important to remember we are all different. The man attacking this body kit, is no different from the men attacking his opinion. I personally agree with him, I don't like the bazooka body kit. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c

:edit I was 4 mins behind ya, I respect the car, and your taste. Back to the car, more videos!

#13 · (Edited)
I do think the car looks a bit odd at different angles, a bulky kit will not have the stock flow and smooth paint. I think aftermarket doors should be included in the kit because the doors seem smooth and no body kit will keep the stock smooth lines no matter how well its put together. But the kit did look amazing when I saw it in other pictures, that I think were in low light in a garage. Anyone's car that they actually drive will look a bit different in the sun with every imperfection exposed. Hell my car looks a lot better when the sun is down. That being said, everyone has different tastes and its a bit rude to put down someones vision because there will always be someone who dislikes what you think is cool and that's what makes everyone unique.

Congrats OP, I'm very happy that you made your dream car come true and are putting it to use instead of it being a garage queen. I have seen a lot of body kits, and you can tell that this is a kit is put together very well, and the hpf kit is awesome.

#22 ·
I don't really like the way it looks with the wide body, destroy the look completely.

Reminds me more of an fast2furious and hondas civic not a car worths more than 25,000.

The best way is always OEM way, exhaust - drop nice wheels that's all the m3 needs

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.