E46 Fanatics Forum banner
681K views 5K replies 130 participants last post by  332 
#1 ·
:eeps:

#3,516 ·
Soooooo I think we should have a meet soon, I was thinking a morning meet, maybe breakfast for the early risers, then a nice spirited drive through the canyon. I'm going to try out Deer Creek Canyon to Turkey Creek one night to have a look at it. Any thoughts? I was looking at Saturday, April 9th.

#3,533 · (Edited)
Yeah I could imagine! When I lived down here I drove like a grandma because the roads were so bad. I bought a little 94 Toyota Celica for $500 and made that my daily driver. I've put about 1k into it with new dampers, clutch, some bushings, and some other misc things. It's been averaging about 33mpg and I don't car as much when someone door dings it or when RTD takes a mirror off. It's a beater though lol.

edit: You know what's even worse than the downtown!? Santa fe! The segmented concrete is terrible!!!!

#3,538 ·
Happy April fools day from the other side of the world. I figured it was appropriate since a lot of us that post in here are fools lol....

Figured I'd put some pics up of my morning commute today lol.. 10 km/h gotta love a traffic jam in the morning

More news.. My appointment to get my visa renewed should be some time next week. So if all goes well, I'll see you guys around the 19th :hi:

Also welcome to all the new guys :hi:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.