Big Collection of Modded Tourings

Tags
touring
2M views 4K replies 508 participants last post by  rain91 
#1 · (Edited)
Updated for the Third time...

See less See more
#2,076 ·
Bmw car frames are not that great for hauling, deisel or not. How do I know? I move heavy stage and Musical equipments, and I was recommended to get a truck with way more than 200 lbs TW and 2000 lbs GTW which is what that wagon should have. That wagon will tell soon what she was capable of. I rather get an X5 which is 6000 lbs GTW for that.

#2,077 ·
E60/E61 tourings can tow an evora just fine. They're rated to 4400lbs tow capacity and have the same trailer stability program used in the X5. The evora is around 2500lbs, so the trailer likely has the weight right near the max rating (which is typically conservative, for the sake of safety).

#2,102 ·
eBay has LED taillights for wagons in all sorts of flavors - clear, smoked, crystal. Quality varies, I'm sure. If you don't see what you want on U.S. eBay, try U.K. or Germany eBay. Most of the vendors are overseas. I bought a set of red/smoked w/standard bulbs from Germany, and they got here pretty quickly. I don't think any of the usual Stateside vendors carry LED tails for wagons.