E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Houston C&C this weekend and SA local club

2K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  mike4-vr6 
#1 ·
Hey everyone! My name's Michael and I just bought a 06 M3 SMG vert this weekend in Dallas but live in SA. My job has me going to Houston C&C this weekend so I want to see who's going to be there. I've only been once and it was a great turnout but didn't know where all the BMW's were. Second thing is I live in San Antonio and want to see if there's a local club or meet I could join. Look forward to getting involved and learning more about my e46!

#2 ·
I will be there with a few of my buds, my wife, and son. I won't have the 330 but will have my WRX and my wife is bringing the Cayenne. My friends will drive up in a GTI, 335ci, and an American Bantom.

#8 ·
I'll be walking around taking photos/video footage for my company but ill have my M there and should be hanging out near it too. Ill be wearing an XPEL polo.

SexualChocolate, what's up with your m5?
Just chopping into the exhaust a bit and cleaning up the welds where the Corsa x-pipe meets the factory midpipe. Doing a suspension inspection and possibly install my SSK while therem, just depends on how much lift time I get.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.