E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Project Hummer :)

5K views 86 replies 73 participants last post by  Topazine 
#1 ·
First of all. Calm down :) I don't have a full size hummer (yet). It's my son's birthday later this week and he's been a great kid all year and I wanted to give him something special, so hooked him up with a battery powered hummer.

Problem is. Clan of Fas can't roll stock, so we did what EvoTechnik do best and took things up a notch.

First things first. Let's chrome out the rims:

Yep, not bad, but still, not that great.

Let's throw in a couple of speakers:

Again, not really trick enough for EvoTechnik, so let's throw in a 7" widescreen LCD with multimedia player, in a custom enclosure

Looks good, but needs power.

4 channel amp under the "hood"

Nearly there, but not quite finished. It's getting dark out there, so we need some lights and a persinalised number plate:

So dark in fact, we needed some neons:

All cars have separate headlight switches, this whip is no different. Custom LED light switch panel

Is that enough? Hell no. I roll in leather. My son rolls on a leather baby seat. He has to roll on leather in his new whip. Only one name fits the bill. Vinnie and Ffion of Gibson & Boyne worked their magic. And believe me. It's magic

Needed a name for the "Projekt"

To do all this, there was only one "Projekt" Manager

Unfortunately, I didn't think to take a pic of Ffion and Vinnie :(

Anyway, from the heart, i wanted to thank Andy of Icecold and Gibson & Boyne for taking my initial ideas, running with them and creating an absolute masterpiece beyond even MY wildest dreams.

People will say "what a waste of money", in reply, I say "It's my money to waste" so if you're hating on the project, don't bother replying.

I'll be videoing my son receiving this gift :)

See less See more
#5 ·
dude...let me tell ya thats the coolest sh it Ive seen in the whole damn site...you should be proud, and whomever thinks thats a waste of money is a focking douche and needs to go suck on their grandmas poosie...lol

Its for your kid..lol its never a waste of money...lololol

kudos, off the freaking chain..lol

#8 ·
Very Cool :thumbup:

#14 ·
Damnn thats tight.. i remember i was to heavy to drive my power batter Ferrari Testarosa.... lol.

#20 ·
do kids walk/run/ride pedal bikes anymore?

anyone wondering why the obesiety problem at a young age is rising?

No bashing that ride. Its pretty f'n cool and if you got the $$ to burn..even better..

Just hope you are offsetting with making the kid exercise somehow.. Doing a sport...whatever..

#25 ·
Glad to hear it. Sorry just a pet peeve seeing parents buy all these toys that stop kids from getting out and exercising.

Really some parents wonder why they have fat kids. Point at their toys and it will get the answer.

Again, that thing is f'n cool!

#29 ·
So cool FAS!!! That is an awesome gift for your son!!! I love it that you can also see your car in the background of those pics too. I can't wait to see the look on your kids face when he sees that. He's Ballin' now!!! I am sure your sons going to catch the mod bug when he gets older. Nice work!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.