E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Haallo everybody ;-)

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Riverbmr3 
#1 ·
I just picked up a 2002 325xi, with 52k, for under eight grand. It is in pretty good shape overall. It needs the drivers window regulator replaced (moving slowly), sunshade fell off of the tracks, and tires are getting replaced with a set of 18" from a 745il, with the correct spacer's. This is my 2nd BMW, first was a 95 31ti, and is one of many foreign cars that I have owned. Hello to everyone and thanks in advance.

Ciao;)

#7 ·
Hello everyone, and thanks for welcoming me to your community. After doing alot more research on the car and hearing all your positive response's about what a good deal it was, I have decided to make some personal enhancents with the addtional funds. I am ordering the parts on Monday for the window and sunshade and plan on having all them sorted out by next weekend. Then come the mods, and hope these wheels work (fingers crossed). I'll keep everyone updated..

Ciao

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.