E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Lights.

5K views 31 replies 26 participants last post by  BBBoy323i 
#1 ·
Finally got around to taking some pics of my lighting setup at night with a DSLR camera.

- OEM AL headlights
- ZKW clear lenses from theretrofitsource
- Philips 85122+ 4300k bulbs
- Umnitza Orion V2 6000k angel eyes
- Aftermarket M3 fog lights
- Nokya 2500k bulbs for the fogs
- Eagle Eye led tail lights
- F1 Autohaus led license plate bulbs

See less See more
#7 ·
Still not what I want though :( If I could I'd do FXR or LS projectors since they are the best and Osram CBI bulbs (200 per pair!) Then projector fogs too.

Are those clear EE or smoked?
They are clear.

Thanks everyone!

#17 · (Edited)
they are white. there arent 5000k angel eyes i dont think.
they only look blue at night from pictures because they cant process the light that good and from the reflection of the white light on the black headlight shroud. or sometimes they look kinda purple in the daylight from the white light on the black shroud

#18 ·
Oops, my bad. Umnitza offers the V2 in 4300 or 6000K.

I won't have black shrouds. I would like to know if their "night controller" is advisable (dims rings to 70% brightness when the headlights are on). I'm not exactly sure why this would be desirable. They offer it for $40 so I'm guessing someone wants it?

#21 ·
#23 · (Edited)
looks really good. think the left light needs to be adjusted a bit higher or the right lower. i dont think you are suppose to have two cutoff lines. The right one should blend into the left.

#30 ·
"Yuh's a BOSS!" wicked light setup... Oh yeah Happy Turkey Day.....I May need to link you in the near future about coding an alarm.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.