E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Happy new year S54!

6K views 34 replies 16 participants last post by  E85head 
#1 ·
Looks like an exciting year for this engine. New parts from HPF, new turbo kits from Technica motorsports, Maximum PSI, FSR Motorsports and Saad Racing!

How much power can it take?

Hard choise to make going FI.

#2 · (Edited)
All great players in the turbo game. Can't wait to see exciting new progress being made with these kits.

Maximum PSI - Great start with the first few kits installed utilizing the Factory ECU and super fast spool with the initial 6266 and use of a tubular manifold.

FSR - One thing I gotta say, amazing Fab work! quality, design and welds are phenomenal! can't wait to see numbers..

SAAD Racing - amazing proven products ass seen in M5chas' previous ride and Marcus' Beast! proven at the strip and awesome true 4" intake.

Technica - New player to the game, haven't heard too much but if their kit is anything like their e36's, then we have a great affordable kit on the way..

2013 is looking great. Im about to order custom spec'd either 9.5 or 10.5:1 compression pistons along with rods (not sure which ones yet) to get my build underway; along with the precision 6766 and some FSR goodies!! :excited::clap::thumbsup:

#5 ·
2013 is looking great. Im about to order custom spec'd either 9.5 or 10.5:1 compression pistons along with rods (not sure which ones yet) to get my build underway; along with the precision 6766 and some FSR goodies!! :excited::clap::thumbsup:
Why don't you swing by our shop and see what we have to offer? I see you are in NJ. We have several builds under way including a built motor 6466 powered car that will be running the stock ecu.

#11 ·
Good to hear! You have any pics of the car?

#20 · (Edited)
We drove to Atco with a tank of 103 octane and my slicks and they couldn't get the middle of the track dry. We waited all day and they refunded our entry. it was pretty much our last shot this season so we tried!

We have a SMG car in the shop getting our kit installed, and we have a built motor E46M3 going together for another customer. We are currently working as quick as possible to get the turbo kit into an actual "mail-able" kit. Until that time we are doing in-house builds. I am going to be in Uruguay for business from 1/3-1/15 so that isn't helping things!

-Mike

#22 · (Edited)
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.