E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Phoenix Yellow E46 M3

3K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  Eisenheim 
#1 ·
Hallo! New to the forums here. Just moved from the VW\AUDI scene and into the very nice world of BMW. Just bought a slightly abused M3 (from some tool that should never drive again). Its forcing me to fix some minor issues. So far I've just replaced the wheels and the springs, and during the process found out he blew the two front struts. ...The nav unit had been stolen out of it, so its going to be fun fixing the harness and finding a new one! Bumper sag....the dreaded sag. Replaced the muffler, and the hangars. Minor details....coming from my Mk4 Gti VR6, with the dogbone mount constantly stripping the trans mount, I'm getting use to the maintenance. Oh well, all the more to make me love this beautiful machine!

Attachments

See less See more
#20 ·
Love from a fellow Phoenix yellow. Takes a special person to love this color! Its really a chameleon isnt it? Everytime i walk outside my car is a different color!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.