E46 Fanatics Forum banner

First Photo Shoot 02 M3

4K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  Flipe46d1722 
#1 ·
Here are some pics from the first photo shoot i have been involved in:shhh:. My car is the Steel Grey coupe and my friends (photographer) has the vert.

I have blacked out the grilles, tinted tails and side markers, smoked depos, 19 breyton spirits, and some other small stuff...

Let me know what you guys think.

I know I know... I have been told i need a drop many times...:rolleyes:

I really would like a new Sig... if anyone can help with that it would be greatly appreciated.. Im still real green at this whole photoshop stuff...

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks for the shout out. Greatly Appreciated

#6 ·
Funny you say that, I was in Richmond when i got a flat on 64 East:tsk::censor::censor::censor::censor:... Had to stay overnight while car was getting a new tire at Richmond BMW... I was on my way to Norfolk.

My girlfriend lives there (Smithfield to be precise) Im down there quite a bit.:)

Do you do many shoots?

#10 ·
Thanks for the :thumbsup: guys

and for the 4x4 reference...

#11 ·
new sig... im working on making it bigger...

#15 ·
looks nice.. u desperately need a drop tho.. looks like you're about to go offroading lol
You guys are ruthless. Im not ready for a drop. Im not ready to avoid all speedbumps ( i have 3 HUMPs not bumps in my neighborhood). I think if i get a some tires bigger then 35's on front and 30's on back, i should fill the gap a little better.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.