E46 Fanatics Forum banner

is it just me or do stock speakers suck!

2K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  havnfun328 
#1 ·
Dont the stock speakers sound muffled? And the tweeters are not loud enough in the front, all the treble comes from the middle or rear of the car.

#5 ·
i need to hear some good speakers, i never have so i like mine just fine.

on second thought, maybe i shouldnt listen to nice speakers... it will only make me spend more on mods

#6 ·
The reason I ask is because when I tell people that I want to change the speakers in my BMW for some $200 comps, their first reaction is "Dont BMW's come with speakers that are better than $200?" Personally I dont think so.

Because its a Bimmer they think it should have good speakers... I think so too!

Rich: I need to hear a good set of speakers. Please send your Focals to me for a demo. I will ship them right back... I promise.. :D

#7 ·
Delirium said:
The reason I ask is because when I tell people that I want to change the speakers in my BMW for some $200 comps, their first reaction is "Dont BMW's come with speakers that are better than $200?" Personally I dont think so.

Because its a Bimmer they think it should have good speakers... I think so too!

Rich: I need to hear a good set of speakers. Please send your Focals to me for a demo. I will ship them right back... I promise.. :D

If you come over I'll let you listen to em.:tongue: :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.