E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Pittsburgh Area Fanatics

14K views 75 replies 25 participants last post by  blizzardz21 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I'm starting to get jealous of all the California and New Jersey fanatics who live only blocks away from the next fanatic. I don't know any other fanatics from my area, and I am basically the only person I know who actively posts on this forum. There are quite a number of modded e46's out there though...

I'd just like to hopefully create an e46, or just a BMW club in Pittsburgh, and have monthly car cruises from April-October, and be able to rely on each other for knowledge, parts and labor.

If you're interested, befriend me, and send me a PM and I'll network with you guys from there.

-Sweetness

#10 ·
Yep. I know the shop where it was from. Right across from the place where I play roller hockey in Bridgeville. I live 10 minutes from there.

I would totally attend , just need some info on when
Sure, it's usually the last days of July. I hope it's earlier or later because I go on vacation that week. They host it at Schenley Park

#13 ·
Gotcha. There's gonna be a shop moving to Bridgeville that I'm really good friends with.

Facebook "Unit Six Motoring"

They do really great work, with lifetime warranties I believe.

#17 ·
who has the gunmetal zhp with black wheels? i pass him on 79 every once in a while.

I'm in for the cruz, we should def organize something for the gp. I'm tired of walking/dealing with that shuttle. plus it would give me a reason to wash my car.

Whats up with this crazy lightening tonight?

#18 ·
1) I know who he is. He is a kid that goes to Peters Township. He wrecked it about twice. His parents pay for everything. He's about 6'4''.

2) PM me and I'll add you on Facebook.

3) And I know, I really love thunderstorms though. It washes everything away, and refreshes it all.

#23 ·
My wife and her family are all from Pittsburgh (Allison Park and Murrysville) and we're up there at least once every other month. I'd be totally down with meeting up with you fellas for any meets.

OP... I'll shoot you a PM to be added to your FB group. :hi:

Navin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.