E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Racing Dynamics Exhaust?

6K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  TallSkinnyMatt 
#1 ·
I'm thinking about getting the RD Sport Exhaust for my 330. I've searched a lot and I can't find any sound clips of what it sounds like or many reviews either. Anyone have any experience with it?

#6 ·
i've heard pretty much same thing....quiet, until open throttle, pretty everyone will say that....depending on your hearing, you may like it you may not...its so hard to judge. my remus, i have yet to install, was just gonna wait til spring....i wanted remus or supersprint because both of them do have a bit more refined rumble?

#9 ·
I replaced it with a Highline Tuning system. Ran that for a couple years and then most recently went back to UUC w/ their TSE3 system.

The Racing Dynamics exhaust is not much louder than stock. There is no way it can be considered loud (and I removed one resonator as well). So if you are concerned that it may be too loud for you. I guarantee that it wont be...

#10 ·
thank you! that is good to know.....i had bought a remus one not too long ago...never installed it, was concerned about it being a little too loud(by all means nothing crazy). so i started looking around again for others just to be on the safe side...its a daily driver and i cart around my 3 year old so i didn't want loud...just a little bit rumble over the stock...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.