E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Evil Update! *new update added 3/7*

16K views 103 replies 54 participants last post by  SIN3 
#1 · (Edited)
VarrsToen LM Reps.

Front: 19 x 8.5 ET 34 on Nitto 555's - 235/35/19
Rear: 19 x 9.5 ET 33 on Nitto 555's - 265/30/19

Sorry for the crappy phone pics, they just got put on a day ago and wanted to share... :)

And next on the to do list....... :evil:

See less See more
#14 ·
Nice!
What are you lowered on?
UUC V2's, it actually sits a little more tucked in the rear. However, I put an .25" extra bump stop in there which raised the car a bit. Temporary fix until i get new coilovers and can fully adjust. Also, with a 265 if I lowered it back down I would have some serious rubbing issues.

looks dope...im thinkin bout getting a set of these. what site did you get them from??
I got them directly though Navith at VarrsToen. They have a place in SoCal but they do ship. I can give you his number and email if you are interested.

#15 · (Edited)
Yeah, I can't wait for the rear. I actually bought the rear setup a while ago and have been working on getting it to fit properly (shorten bumper shocks and modify brackets), but then I had the rim issue come up so it pushed the m3 rear project back a little bit.
This is the rear that came off Daron's (w0w) car and how it looked on his sedan...

Nice Chad! If you ever sell them I will pick them up off of you!
Thanks. Will do Mike.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.