E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Missed you guys haha...Back in an E46.

36K views 177 replies 74 participants last post by  So Lowww 
#1 ·
Hey guys just picked up another E46 today!

03.5 w/ 60k miles. Wasn't really a fan of silver but it really grew on me quick haha.

Love this thing a lot, been my dream car since I was 12-13 so it's an awesome feeling finally owning it.

Only 2 shots for now lol, I'll post more later! Yes the pics are from instagram haha, I post a lot on there so if you want to follow me its @oldskool28 :p

Getting diagnosed and inspected. She's clean! Just needs some fluids and rear tires haha.

His and Hers. Today wouldn't have been possible if it weren't for my amazing girlfriend :)

Mods coming real soon! haha. And my screen name hasn't died yet ;)

See less See more
#111 ·
looks good. Alot of haters here...Much better then Hella POKE and SUPER Stretch tires...

#112 ·
Thanks everyone for the comments! Love you guys!
Thank you Dan for the awesome shots!!!!!

Here's a small update!

So I test fit the wheels, and ordered 20mm adapters all around from adaptec.

The fitment posted above is with a 15mm spacer, so it's gonna poke 5mm more than that overall.
Tryna figure tires now lol.

#122 ·
Me either lol

Looks good.
Thank you

Can't wait to see it finished man.
:luv:

looks good, keen to see them with tyres fitted!
Soon!

Lol, spoke too soon!
Well I'd rather have them poking and still be slammed then having them tuck and look retarded :shrug:

I hope they are mounted by today...
Hahah I wish. Waiting for everything to come in.

#130 ·
Ok seriously lets see some rims mounted! :excited:

#133 ·
Get back in an M!!!! I dislike Audi's haha.

So I started to clean up the wheels and throw a fresh coat of polish on em.
Doing one wheel a day so I don't punch myself.

Some supplies

Wataaaaaa

Ooooooo so shinyyyyy

Trying to clean around the bolts is the biggest ****ing pain in the ass. I don't wanna take them apart cause I'm doing that after H2O when I get wider lips.

Going to clean all the sealer off and reseal them cleanly lol.
Once I'm done them all I'll probably go back and hit them all with another coat.

#139 ·
Wait till you find a nice clean one! It's so worth it!
Fronts tires are here, rears on the way and so are the adapters ... so about a week or so should be on the car and then a week later super slam upfront when my inserts get here :rofl:

Yeah Khalil, we never end up going to the same shows. Can't wait to see it with the wheels on.
Yeah dude wtf!? Come to H2Oi its worth it dude!

those wheels :drool:
Thank you :D

#140 ·
Bahahahahahahahaha ... it looks too good actually, I might not post anything till h2o :p

Maybe I'll post with a really shitty update :eeps:

Who says you can fit 4 wheels and 4 tires in an M3? :shifty ***New barrel comes in today so one tire wasn't mounted***

Streeeeeeetttch. It looks crazier in person lol

Sits perfectly how I want it, tire flush with fender while the rim pokes. Thinking about lowering but rim will def smash into fender when the car squats, yes it still squats a bit even with 20k spring rate... MPOWWAAAAAA.

#146 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.