E46 Fanatics Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

December MAR chatz. Month of Santa Claus

30K views 627 replies 24 participants last post by  phrozen06 
#1 ·
:woot:

#429 ·
Yeah.. i have NO need for it right now. It would actually be more dangerous for home defense than a pistol (bullets carrying through walls and what not)....

I just want to get it now knowing that there is a possibility I may not be able to get it in the future. On the federal level, SOMETHING (not sure what) will be done. Regardless though, OMalley has already vowed to get "these weapons" (ARs) out of MD storefronts. And I don't want to have to potentially move to VA in the future just so that I could legally buy a gun.

#443 ·
This. And banning weapons won't really accomplish anything. Look at the last locality that banned all firearms. How that work out?

If you don't get the reference, I'll give you a hint : Why did the Washington Bullets rename themselves the Wizards

#449 · (Edited)
More than double what I initially figured I'd spend when I decided to get an AR. Wanted a colt 6920 which cost maybe 1100 a month ago but their pricing in MD has skyrocketed towards the 2k range. Dave down in Tampa suggested I pick this DD up that he had seen when he was in the gun shop the other day. They were offering them at MSRP so got this, which the gun guys are saying is way nicer for 1700. Bought 140 rounds and will try and pick up an extra pmag for it. Figure it's like a guitar in that I'll be happier buying a nice one off the bat than buying an entry level product and then deciding later I want something better (not to mention i may not have that option with all this legislation craziness)

http://youtu.be/q-IVbdF_ZT4

Given the above, should be good for the imminent zombie apocalypse.

Now I just have to learn how to use and clean the thing :eeps:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.