E46 Fanatics Forum banner

325i sedan, Eibach Pro Springs, 255/30/19 to 255/35/19 ?

4K views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  VMRWheels 
#1 ·
Im running Kumho Ecsta SPT 255/30/19's on the rear. I need new rears and I'm thinking of switching to Continental Extreme Contacts DWS size 255/35/19 but Im wondering how much more the sidewall is going to push and how it will affect rubbing? Anybody changed to that size? Anybody have experience with these ties? I really am tired of running such a thin tire (30's) and would like to bump up to (35's) .... please input your .02

TIA

Front is running 235/35/19. I have V710's staggered

#3 · (Edited)
Thats a pretty cool calculator ..... .5" Im thinking i might be able to pull it off as I currently don't rub unless I have a full car (I barely rub with a full ride). Im also planning to get a lighter box for my sub so that will help in the rear? Opinions? Perhaps pulling/flaring out the fender a bit? My fender is already rolled. Is it a difficult thing to get the fenders pulled or can shops accomplish pretty easily?

#17 · (Edited)
How about 225/35/19 and 245/35/19 ... Is that a noticeable difference to what it "looks" like now? will it look or be stretched some? or is that still within range for them to look normal? anybody have pics of those sizes on 19's staggered?

edit: found this thread with some info
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=719785&highlight=245+35+19

anybody else have more input? pics?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.