E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Illest Content Inside

41K views 98 replies 86 participants last post by  a550rgy 
#1 ·
Finally was able to get a shoot of the car after a short list of new mods. Huge shout out to Ron@MB for hooking me up with the VMR VB3's. They are perfect :bow:. If you're in the market for some VMR's give him a shout and he'll set you right. Here is what has been added since the last time I took some shots. ANDY thank you for some great pictures my man :hi:

Vogtland springs gave it a dope drop
VMR VB3's (19x9.5 et30 front, 19x10 et38 rear) on 235/35/19's
Trunk lip spoiler
Satin silver gauge rings, red sharpie mod (huge difference)

Notice Hitler looking at my "German sled"

Don't get a hard on, now.

Here are two pics I took just to show the fitment. When I first put the wheels on and test drove, the wheel rubbed some metal inside my fenders. Trimmed them up a sh!tload more and that took care of it. I still have more room to trim so eventually I'll do that and push the rears out a little more and probably add some more neg. camber.

front:

rear:

See less See more
#49 ·
Thanks everybody :thanks:

got them from ModBargains :)

god seeing ur car makes me wanna slam my ride with a stock front bumper :cry:

i think u should go lower and space them out very slightly :drool:
lol lets trade bumpers!

Can't run 245 rear?

BTW: What Front Lugz are u running?
Probably a 245/30 but the brands that make that size were more than I was wanting to spend. I'm running RE front lugs because of the 15mm spacers. The rears looked like that but when I put these wheel on I couldn't use them, no spacers back there. :thumbup:

wow this looks crazy! I can't believe you got these to fit, esp on a sedan. you = win :thumbsup:

-Steve@VMR
Thanks Steve :str8pimpi

Don't think your'e hellaflush either.... but you dont need to be "illest" or "hellaflush" with such a beautiful classy setup.
thanks bro ;)

do they rub?
a little bit

The wheels really make the car, next on your list is a front bumper :)
Makes me miss my 323..
AFter you trim the inside of your fender make SURE YOU SEAL the area of the metal that is exposed from grinding/trimming. Doesnt take long for rust to start eating away at the bare metal, then you will be going for some serious body work when the paint starts flaking off your fenders!! Just a tip if you havnt done so already!
Thanks for the tip and comment :thumbup:

Looks good dude, just needs M-tech II :)
thanks my man. doub't I'll ever put an MTII bumper on. I'd love a lip for this one, something more old skool maybe? :drool:
Its about time I saw your car with some of our wheels Bartender! :) That signature with stock wheels got old... :p

Congrats on the purchase and great looking car!

-Charles@VMRWheels
Man I know, got real old! :rofl:

#39 ·
Can't run 245 rear?

BTW: What Front Lugz are u running?

#45 ·
The wheels really make the car, next on your list is a front bumper :)
Makes me miss my 323..
AFter you trim the inside of your fender make SURE YOU SEAL the area of the metal that is exposed from grinding/trimming. Doesnt take long for rust to start eating away at the bare metal, then you will be going for some serious body work when the paint starts flaking off your fenders!! Just a tip if you havnt done so already!

#54 ·
Harry, Glad I could help make it happen! The car looks great!

Can we get these pictures up on our site? Great photos (might have to not include a couple of the profane ones though, I spent a couple minutes just reading all the graffiti on the walls where you took the pics LOL).

Again awesome job and thanks again for your order :bow:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.