E46 Fanatics Forum banner
39K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  abdkhan1 
#1 · (Edited)
#3 · (Edited)
Yes. Your camber will be off (negative), so it requires an alignment.

To the original poster, I'd like to see a picture of how low your front adjustment is to achieve the final height pictured here:

My fronts are at their lowest setting and they must be sitting close to or slightly higher than yours! :banghead:

I've already contacted KW and am currently filling out their tech sheet/ sending pictures. Something is wrong!

#6 ·
I was actually referring to the front strut itself. Was wondering how many more threads you had left to drop is some more. If you say there is a lot more thread, I'll take your word for it.

One more thing. Would it be possible for you to send me a close up image of this picture?

More specifically I am interested in reading the printed number on the front spring itself (in left side of the picture).

#7 ·
The thread should be untouched... we didnt move anything during the install...although i plan on lowering soon so ill post a pic sometime this week..

as for the numbers on the actual front SPRING... it reads:

60-200* 05 VO 12 (thats what the lower one says)

as for the upper numbers it says

20-60-80 5OJ11

#16 ·
Do not align immediately, you'll want the suspension to settle first... Roughly about 250-300 miles first, then once that's done, get an alignment. If you align before hand, and then the suspension settles, the camber adjustments will be off kilter and you'll have wasted your $$ on an alignment to begin with.

I hope that helps :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.